- Chicken with bone or boneless chicken(cut to small) 1kg
- Ginger-Garlic paste 2Tbspns
- Coriander powder 1Tspn
- Garam masala powder 1 and 1/2 Tspns
- Fresh lemon 1
- Mustard seeds (1tspn)
- Curd 400 grms
- Red chilli powder 2Tspns
- Tomato paste 1box
- OIl 3Tbspns
- Orange red colour a pinch
- Unsalted butter 75Grms
- Salt to taste
- Green Chillies 4pcs
- Black Pepper 1Tspns
ROASTED AND GRINDED TO PASTE
- Poppy seeds(khus khus) 1Tbspn
- Cashewnuts 10
- Almonds 8
- Dry coconut 1/4th tea cup
- Chironji 1Tbspn
- Cut the chicken into cubes wash and drain well.
- Apply salt,fresh lemon juice and 2tbspns of ginger-garlic paste.
- Marinate for 30mins.
- Next add 1tspn garam masala powder,curd,dhania powder and orange red colour.
- Marinade this for atlesat 1hr.
- After marination roast the chicken pieces in the oven ,if ur not using the oven simply deep fry the chicken pieces to light crispy.(Drop the pieces without the masala,and save the remaining masala)
- Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a vessel and add 1tbspn of ginger-garlic paste and fry to brown in colour.
- Add mustard powder,green chilli paste,black pepper powder,red chilli powder,1/2tspn garam masala powder and the masala that u roasted and grinded to paste.
- Now add the remaining masala i.e., the batter that was left after frying chicken.
- Add tomato paste and fry well.
- Now add the fried chicken pieces and cook till tender.
- Finally add butter and cook till oil starts floating.
- Garnish with almonds,cashewnuts and silver paper.
- Serve hot.
All type of Rotis,bagara khana,rice,Etc.,