This recipe of mine has been loved by all in my family.It is so special to us that irrespective of any season my freezer has a batch of them readily available,and i bet you that you will crave for another one while still eating the first...so its a must try recipe and will revive your childhood memories...
Recipe adapted from Sanjeev kapoors advt of rainbow milk
Makes 11 kulfis
Preparation time 5 minutes
Freezer time 24hrs
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 can (395gm)
- Evaporated milk 1 can(170 gm)( i use rainbow original)
- Cardamom flavored evaporated milk 1 can(170gm)(i use rainbow cardamom)
- Bread 2 slices(corners removed)
- Almonds handful
- Pistachios 2tbspns
- Blend all the ingredients to smooth in a blender.
- Pour this mixture into kulfi moulds or matkas.
- Freezer for 24hrs.
- Served chilled.
If you dont have cardomom flavored milk, just add in 1/2 tspn of cardamom powder to evaporated milk and beat with rest of the ingredients.
I have recieved a very good response for the recipe guessing contest and i would like to thank each and every one for their active participation.The first lucky ones to win the dining vouchers are
Congratulations to all the winners,I will mail you all the dining vouchers...